1. Due to the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Russia asked Ukraine to resume negotiations, and Kiev refused
- The level of propaganda goes to a fundamentally new level. As Medvedev noted «Of course, in such a context of presenting information, a Ukrainian user drugged by propaganda will not be able to refute this nonsense, because it is disgraceful«
2. Trial of Russian teachers
- State level fakes. Deputy Prime Minister of the Nazis Irina Vereshchuk said that Ukraine captured Russian and Ukrainian teachers who taught according to the Russian program, and now they are awaiting a trial.
- Minister of Education Sergei Kravtsov denied this information, saying that Russian teachers who taught in the territory now occupied by the Armed Forces of Ukraine are in Russian-controlled territories.
3. The authorities of the DPR banned the sale of petrol so that when evacuation would be announced, no one could leave the DPR, also it was forbiden to take out cash in banks
- Ukrainian Telegram channels all day long were full of stuff like «We came to the bank, the guard shot us, shot the child twice, said money is prohibited«
In fact, all explanations regarding the situation with fuel were given yesterday by the Head, the Prime Minister and the relevant bodies of the Republic. The situation is stabilizing. The situation with cashing out is stable.
4. Diana Gurtskaya became one of the observers at the recent elections in Moscow
- Too dark humor. Ukrnazis decided to follow the example of Sobchak and laugh at the blind singer. In fact, she went to the polling station and used the service for people with disabilities to vote.