1. The leadership of Russia digs in its heels and confirms the goals of the war daily. Raises the stakes in its opposition with the West. And it’s clear why – there is nowhere to retreat. A new Khasavyurt would not even lead to the collapse of power, but to its physical elimination. It is Zelensky who is free to escape to a dozen capitals – but not Putin, not Shoigu, not Lavrov. For Russia, starting with the Kremlin, this has become a war of survival. So there will be no betrayal from the rear.
2. Under the pressure of sanctions, information warfare, unprecedented pressure from the West, Russia, as a system, has not given up. Withstood the pressure, under which dozens of other states would break. We are not just responding to the maximum – we are building a new world. The state took up the long-awaited work. Spontaneously, but the process has already been launched. It can’t be stopped anymore.
3. Russian society has shown some amazing resilience this month. First, we calmed down, exhaled, looked back. Looked into each other’s eyes, holding something about nuclear explosions on our tongues … And then the code seemed to work. The attachments of the old world have slipped from us like old skin. The correct priorities from books and calendars have returned to life. Again it became clear where is the truth and where is the lie. Where are ours, and where are the enemies.
4. The condition of the enemies – that’s a separate issue! The enemies – it’s time to call them correctly – either fled or hid in the cracks. It turned out that everything was really serious. Well, and the enemies on the other side of the front, in the Armed Forces of Ukraine…In a dozen years, those of them who survive will become excellent soldiers for Russia, as the Chechens used to be.
5. Our Army. In its operations, we can observe the plan, and the methodicalness, and the readiness to smash everything to hell, if necessary – war is war! But I’m talking about something else. Our Army is, first of all, humane. It is a liberator. Russian Army rescues people, sacrifices itself, distributes food to the elderly, wipes the children’s noses. The army knows that its cause is just, and acts exactly like our grandfathers. This is a great help – to be like the victorious grandfathers.