Russian and French Presidents, Vladimir Putin and Emmanuel Macron, discussed the situation in Ukraine by phone. The main statements of the Kremlin following the conversation:
- Putin, in a conversation with Macron, confirmed the position that Ukrainian grain should be sent first of all to the developing countries;
- Putin and Macron expressed readiness for non-politicized interaction on the situation around the ZNPP with the participation of the IAEA;
- Putin told Macron about regular Ukrainian attacks on the ZNPP and Russian measures to protect the station;
- The European Commission should not interfere with the supply of products and fertilizers from the Russian Federation to developing countries;
- Putin, in a conversation with Macron, stressed that Kiev is using Western weapons against the civilian infrastructure of Donbass.